- Removals to and from Galway, Mayo, Dublin, Limerick, Cork, Roscommon, Clare, nationally and internationally
- No Removal Job Too Big Or Too Small
- Part House Contents - 1 man & a van
- Full House Contents- 2 men & a truck
- Large Truck Load - 3 or more men & a truck
- Packaging Materials
- Packing Service- specialised
- Dismantling & Re- assembly of any furniture
- Professional office moves and relocations within Galway, Mayo, Limerick, Clare, Roscommon and the rest of Ireland
- Small and large office removals.
- Assigned Move Manager to coordinate the move.
- Removal of I.T. equipment and all furniture.
- Disassembly and reassembly of employee work stations, cubicles and any furniture that is necessary.
- Supply of specialised crates
- Packing materials
- Insurance cover
Secure Self Storage
- Purpose built self storage facility
- Individual steel partitioned units, each with their own lock and key.
- Heated units
- Safe and secure - security cameras in operation
- Different sized units to suit all budgets.
- Residential storage
- Commercial storage.
- Removals arranged at very competitive rates.
What our customers are saying…
Dear Siobhan, I wish to thank you and the great team you sent us last Monday to help me move my effects from Gort to Lettermore. The lads were so efficient and careful with my belongings.They made the move so easy for me and they couldn’t have been more helpful or patient. I would highly recommend you to any of my colleagues moving.
Dear Siobhan Thank you to yourself for such pleasant and straight forward interaction in getting the deal done to appoint Corrib Removals. Can you please pass on a big thank you to the 8 guys who were here on Friday and Saturday. They did a great job, they were very courteous and helpful – we are delighted with the move. Thanks again on a job well done.
Property ManagerSmyths ToysMervue Business Park, Galway
Just wanted to let you know how pleased we were with the recent removal of our house contents from Craughwell to Enfield. Firstly, we must say that you were extremely accommodating in assisting us with date changes for the removal – due to the uncertainty of the exact access date to the house in Enfield. Moving house is stressful enough, but the friendly manner in which you dealt with us and helped with suggestions and options to make the removal arrangements work for us, was really appreciate…
When Danielle, the kids and I moved to Glasgow last summer, Corrib Removals were a huge help. Efficient and careful, but most of all a really friendly service.
Former Connaught Rugby Player
Dear Siobhan, Many thanks for the great service last Wednesday. The guys did a great job but also they were so patient and helpful in every way. They made a difficult task very easy for me. I can complain easily if there is reason but on this occasion everything was quite the opposite.
A quick note to say thank you to Rafal and George for an outstanding job in helping us move house last week. Their attitude and work ethic is first class.
I normally don’t bother writing reviews but I feel compelled to do so after the excellent service and value for money which Corrib Removals provided when helping us to move house last week. The employees were very helpful and obliging. I would highly recommend Corrib Removals!!
Dear Siobhan, My furniture arrived as arranged Monday last. I wish to thank you and your excellent staff for storage facilities over the last 11 Months and efficient delivery to Dublin. It has been a pleasure to deal with you and I have no hesitation recommending you to my friends.
Thanks for a very efficient move on Thursday. Everything went very smoothly.
Services ManagerGalway Threshold
I wish to thank you most sincerely for the service you have provided to my family. Raphael and George were a pleasure to work with. They packed all the items quickly and safely. They were respectful and kind. Raphael and George were very careful with all of the items and the items were well protected. It was a great relief to have an emotional and difficult task completed safely and quickly. Please can you let them know how pleased we were?