- Removals to and from Galway, Mayo, Dublin, Limerick, Cork, Roscommon, Clare, nationally and internationally
- No Removal Job Too Big Or Too Small
- Part House Contents - 1 man & a van
- Full House Contents- 2 men & a truck
- Large Truck Load - 3 or more men & a truck
- Packaging Materials
- Packing Service- specialised
- Dismantling & Re- assembly of any furniture
- Professional office moves and relocations within Galway, Mayo, Limerick, Clare, Roscommon and the rest of Ireland
- Small and large office removals.
- Assigned Move Manager to coordinate the move.
- Removal of I.T. equipment and all furniture.
- Disassembly and reassembly of employee work stations, cubicles and any furniture that is necessary.
- Supply of specialised crates
- Packing materials
- Insurance cover
Secure Self Storage
- Purpose built self storage facility
- Individual steel partitioned units, each with their own lock and key.
- Heated units
- Safe and secure - security cameras in operation
- Different sized units to suit all budgets.
- Residential storage
- Commercial storage.
- Removals arranged at very competitive rates.
What our customers are saying…
Dear Siobhan, Many thanks for the great service last Wednesday. The guys did a great job but also they were so patient and helpful in every way. They made a difficult task very easy for me. I can complain easily if there is reason but on this occasion everything was quite the opposite.
Dear Siobhan, I write further to our conversation this afternoon, in which I expressed my sincere gratitude for the fantastic job you carried out for us in our house move in January 2017. From the initial meeting with you, in which you were able to advise on what we needed by way of boxes etc., to your kind offer to facilitate our cumbersome collection of records, by providing office packing crates and the co-operation between your company and its brilliant team. The removal team were amazin…
Dear Siobhan, I wish to thank you and the great team you sent us last Monday to help me move my effects from Gort to Lettermore. The lads were so efficient and careful with my belongings.They made the move so easy for me and they couldn’t have been more helpful or patient. I would highly recommend you to any of my colleagues moving.
I normally don’t bother writing reviews but I feel compelled to do so after the excellent service and value for money which Corrib Removals provided when helping us to move house last week. The employees were very helpful and obliging. I would highly recommend Corrib Removals!!
Thanks so much for service provided. The guys provided an excellent service on the day. They were so careful with our belongings and every single item from beds to cups arrived in perfect condition – they are true professionals.
Hi Siobhan: Thank you so much for the great service and the really helpful two men you sent to us! I really appreciated that they were able to get everything into the one lorry so I was able to avail of the lesser price for moving! They were so nice and did a great job – very patient with me and all the boxes going hither and thither in the house! In two years my hubby will be transferred again so who knows – we might be back in Galway again! Thank you again.
I just wanted to say thank you for getting it spot on last Saturday and the move went absolutely perfectly. The two lads were very quick and pleasant too. I would certainly recommend you to anyone else and I would also deal with you again too but hopefully not too soon. So happy to be in Galway.
A quick note to say thank you to Rafal and George for an outstanding job in helping us move house last week. Their attitude and work ethic is first class.
Dear Siobhan, on our daughter’s recent move to the UK, Harry Potter could not have been more helpful or done it better than your guys. Your own estimate of the volume of goods was unbelievably accurate. I was amazed at how they managed to pack it all in and with such care and attention. Well done and thanks to all.
When Danielle, the kids and I moved to Glasgow last summer, Corrib Removals were a huge help. Efficient and careful, but most of all a really friendly service.
Former Connaught Rugby Player